Monday, October 25, 2010

Buffakeets


If Mr. Birdyarms was big enough to ride on, I'm not sure if I would try it, but they are not my loins that long to sit astride this mount. This is our first reader-submitted MILFO. I am not so genius of the buffakeet. Someone else is that genius.

I am the genius that imagines Mr. Birdyarms descending on an army of cat-people with two flaming swords each as long as one of their cat-horses as an archer perched on his back rains down catnip-laced flaming arrows that shroud the battle field in a savory, torpor-inducing fog. Our reader, knuckles tight around the reigns, belows from on high: "If only your mounts could fly, you mewling brats, I might respect your drowsy cries for mercy!"

I am not genius enough to know how Mr. Birdyarms can fly with arms instead of wings, but I am not man enough to argue with Randy Macho Birdman Savage.

(Special Macho Birdman love to Sean and Rob)

No comments:

Post a Comment